I ate the label again!

gf beranek

Old Schooler
Second time in my life, that I know of anyway. Made a sandwich, cheese, meat and cheese again. It was kind of tough. About half way through I discovered half the label that was in the package of cheese I bought. Damn!

funny as heck! Done it myself a time or 3.

Had to look up piquant, good word!!

Only two in your life?! If I count the number of apple stickers I've unwillingly gobbled down with one hand on the chip-truck wheel... man I dunno... It'd be a lot.

It may be an old wives tale, but I think the cure for cheese label indigestion is to gnaw the label off a bottle of Pepto Bismol.

I've had sandwiches before where they forgot to cut the package off before they sliced the meat or cheese. Tends to pull things apart when you bite into that.

I had an uncle that ate a whole box of wormy raisin bran once. Our families used to buy food by the pallet and split it up, share the cost, but great deals on damaged goods, dented cans etc. So as a kid, we were in heaven with cereals. One morning, our box of raisin bran was kinda moving about. My mom got on the phone right away and it was just too late for uncle John :lol:

d2d30dce06343923b8294c8b9146a117.jpg

I made myself an MRE meal recently and ate a portion of an oxygen eater packet in one of the foods. I'm still here to talk about it though.

Slightly different but we all used to smoke dope in a mates car, solid crumbly stuff we used to call it Leb or Black.
Anyway he used to tell us that in the week he used to find loads of "bits" that had fallen out of the joints during the manufacturing process. He claimed to get stoned all week for free on our careless rolling. This went on for a long time till he discovered the mouse..........
(We also got the munchies a lot and ate sandwiches chocolate etc)

Back