"I Am A Free Inhabitant!"

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
What a silly, silly girl! Foul language warning!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EqAZ921ioUI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I was hopeful he was gonna Taser that Free Inhabitant!
There was a case in Canada a couple of years ago where one of these kooks rented some (elderly) lady's home, quickly stopped paying rent, declared himself a "Free Inhabitant", basically trashed the place, and it took an inordinate amount of time (months) to finally get the prick evicted.

Could very well be a basis in law for her declarations, but the police are the wrong ones to argue it with, and there is no allowance in the court system for anything accept our current "business for profit" system and procedures.

I know many who have gone to prison for standing up for Individual rights. It is not as cut and dried as one might think but one fact remains...the enforcers of the current system carry clubs and guns, and will tolerate no difference of opinion that jeopardizes their business or belief that they are the righteous do-gooders.

She did not handle it well, and is probably not as educated as she might think. Many of these people get their info from someone else, but don't delve into the research on their own that they would need to rationally explain what it is they are trying to get across (not that they could ever win in our Kangaroo courts anyway), and an enforcement officer is the wrong entity to try this with.

I got a mate, he's a crook. No point in going into detail but he always has been, and probably always will be.
Anyway, we're sitting outside the pub and he's blathering on about government interference. "I leave them alone they should leave me alone" basically he never pays tax of any sort on his "earnings"
I said nothing at the time but driving home I thought to myself, this guy has multiple children, did he deliver them himself?
Did he choose to educate them at home? (Assuming he wasn't in prison at the time) does he drive his uninsured cars on publicly paid for and maintained roads? These are rhetorical questions of course.
If this girl genuinely got attacked and robbed or worse, she be availing herself of the law enforcement agencies, you can be sure of that.

Don't know how things are avor there Mick.

Primarily land tax pays for schools here, and gas tax for roads.

Most people who travel the "non-Citizen" route here do home school their children out of fear of Gov't run education (and vaccination) programs.

I believe auto insurance is still voluntary in some States here...actual in some, and required "no fault" in others.

Looks like those folks were arrested simply over failure to identify themselves. The enforcers don't cotton to not being able to run folks through the computer system. I'd guess identification would be required in CA...

Sure doesn't pay for maternity or healthcare....

Don't think much gets spent on the roads either, North Americas highway network is crumbling.

Your point still stands in the UK obviously, but the U.S. is a very different culture, reluctance to contribute to the public coffers is understandable IMO, because you seemingly get so little for your money. On the other hand it's one of the few places where you can choose to opt out of a lot of things, by picking and choosing where and how you live.

It pays for medicare, or I guess it is better to say it supplements it. You have to give up your free inhabitancy when you turn 65 or get a disability.

Mick your friend is protected for "free" by the military, if they weren't there, plenty of dirt bag crooks including isis would be more than happy to take over the country, kill or drive out all the people who have enough wealth for your pal to steal from.

I like you Mick, and the way your presented your friend in the first sentence was poetic, but if he's stealing from people who earned what they have, he should be harmed enough to see the error of his ways imho

Back