Hunting 2014

Thanks for elaborating, both posts. The media can make the general public fearful of about anything, I've seen it here with knives now, the carry length reduced to something absurd. One incident caused that. Funny how some people don't know to be afraid of something that has been around them all their lives with no trouble, until the media tells them that new laws are needed for protection. Like sheep....

Jay, it is tough to understand, but these are those "bitter clingers" Obama talked about - lol! They are so worried about where they can carry a gun and who can marry who and not worried enough about what they can do to better themselves or their position in life. It is why states like MS, AL, WV, etc have the lowest incomes in the nation. It is much easier to focus on being able to carry and label groups like liberals and blame their station in life on illegals. Much like ghetto culture, it would be laughable if it wasn't so wide spread.

Me, I don't GAS. If you need to carry to feel like a man, or feel safe, go for it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't carry one because I feel safe in the community and region I live in. It would be a pain in the butt to lug one around. If I lived in a place where crime and violence were more of an issue I might carry one just to ensure I didn't become a victim.

I won't mock someone that does carry one though. If a small mechanical device under their coat that will protect them from criminal harm makes them feel good, that should be respected. I won't mock a woman with a rape whistle or pepper spray. It's peace of mind for that person. After all, when shit goes down hill with a criminal in your face, don't you hope for a cop to get there fast? He has a gun, which will be used to ensure your safety. Carrying your own just speeds up the process of restoring your safety in a bad situation.

Jay, it is tough to understand, but these are those "bitter clingers" Obama talked about - lol! They are so worried about where they can carry a gun and who can marry who and not worried enough about what they can do to better themselves or their position in life. It is why states like MS, AL, WV, etc have the lowest incomes in the nation. It is much easier to focus on being able to carry and label groups like liberals and blame their station in life on illegals. Much like ghetto culture, it would be laughable if it wasn't so wide spread.

Me, I don't GAS. If you need to carry to feel like a man, or feel safe, go for it.

Got your finger right on the pulse 'eh?

I thought it was pretty spot on, myself.

But then I've been saying the same at the last two presidential elections.

Yea, those dingbats cling to those outdated, antiquated, old school things like family, freedom, personal rights, personal responsibility, limited government and even the Constitution. What a bunch of kooks!

Ray, once you understand that liberalism is a mental disorder you tend to not take stock in what they say.

bitter clingers 0bama says huh, consume all the koolaid you can while you can, it won't last much longer

It's my job to start that thread. I've been doing it for years nigga!

Yea, those dingbats cling to those outdated, antiquated, old school things like family, freedom, personal rights, personal responsibility, limited government and even the Constitution. What a bunch of kooks!

Sorry we entered the 20. century without asking your permission.

Back