How'd it go today?

Did some diagnostics on the 450 today, 4 dead cylinders, 1 with slightly weak compression (but we had an issue with the compression tester and didn't double check that one) 1 with no compression (confirmed with second tester), and they all have spark. Injectors are coming out tomorrow as well as passenger side valve cover. Its tough to get much done in 3 hour increments (while Jax is at preschool). But I had 2 requests for estimates today too, neighbor stopped by and someone a few houses down from this weekends job called. Always something going on!

Priced several covers for the box of my Silverado today. Chances look slim any kind of replacement for less than a grand.
Guy at the local shop said no to repairing it.
Turned claim into insurance and going to get it looked at tomorrow. Never turned in an auto claim before, so we'll see how this goes...

I drove to the lower mainland and back yesterday about 500miles. Through some high mountain passes and some really nice scenery. Had my best bud with me, we picked up a truckload of gear and on our way back we drove right through a rainbow. Now it's been my experience that you can never get to close to a rainbow because of how they actually work, they just keep moving. But yesterday somehow the angle the road passed through it and the angle of the sun and whatnot must have all been just so that it allowed us to drive right through it. It was quite surreal and at one point it was as if we were completely encircled in it. The trip was great and the rainbow weirdness made it even just a little bit better.

No Jay. That only lasted a few months last year. I haven't even talked to the fellow in ages and ages. It ended on him telling me he'd call me the next day about work and I never heard from him again. I had called him a couple of times and texted him as I had been working quite steady up to that point. Coincidentally the last day I talked to him/saw him was the day he got the final bit of stuff moved from my place. I think he got his nose out of joint from me actually demanding the rent that had been agreed upon but was months late. It made a cleaner break for me anyways. Also myself or anyone I talk to hasn't seen hide nor hair of them rolling?

I'm currently undertaking a new venture. I've got some schooling coming up. Nothing ground shaking, I'll let y'all in on it as it develops.

Also I had kept my snowplow contracting end of things which has done quite well this winter.

Back