How'd it go today?

It will make money but it’s also for a friend so not huge money. It’s a get it on the ground and walk away deal. I’ll call in for a service drop and dump the solid half into the woods but the sketchy side needs to be pieced apart. It’s also resting on two other trees. So who knows how it’s loaded.

Violent stomach bug. Probably in the top five, maybe top two illnesses in my life. :barf::sad4:
Ask your doctor for an antiemtic drug, such as Zofran, if the nausea persists. They could send a script to the pharmacy. Ask for the SUBLINGUAL form. You let it melt under your tongue.

As @davidwyby said, dehydration is the biggest threat when vomiting.

Eating foods like Italian ice or Popsicles, sorbet may help give you sugars you need, and they're fun to eat. Also, Pedialyte or the Gatorlyte by Gatorade will be important for returning electrolytes.

You might already have done all of these things. Just wanted to try and help! Feel better!

EDIT: Showers help nausea, too. Sometimes I take showers after I eat to make sure it settles. But my nausea is out of control lol

Trimmed pines with the boss. Gonna go fir day seven tomorrow. Still waiting on pay, which is irritating, but Young Buck did kick me a hondo today, so while I may not have been able to get a camper shell, I did get a piece of plywood to cover the corrugated truck bed and make something sleepable. Had to set up some rigging to lift the tool box which is ridiculously heavy even empty. Still, I'm happy, I've managed to improve my quality of life. Gotta do something, it's not just my hips anymore, my shoulder is trashed now. It got messed up when i took my fall, and sleeping all jacked is not helping one bit. 20240420_181228.jpg 20240420_181355.jpg

Trimmed pines with the boss. Gonna go fir day seven tomorrow. Still waiting on pay, which is irritating, but Young Buck did kick me a hondo today, so while I may not have been able to get a camper shell, I did get a piece of plywood to cover the corrugated truck bed and make something sleepable. Had to set up some rigging to lift the tool box which is ridiculously heavy even empty. Still, I'm happy, I've managed to improve my quality of life. Gotta do something, it's not just my hips anymore, my shoulder is trashed now. It got messed up when i took my fall, and sleeping all jacked is not helping one bit. View attachment 138147View attachment 138148
Still wanna come up there and do some firewood. Still have the tree to drop in Kingman

Went on a 4 hr mountain bike trek with a friend I’ve known since middle school. I haven’t been on trails in 13 years. We stopped periodically for interesting features. This was a massive log jam larger than the photos indicate. Of course I had to climb on it! We climbed some steep rock walls as well. Nothing too crazy without gear. I’m all butt hurt as my bike seat sucks. I’m about ready to get one of those seats they have on the beachcomber bikes, the ones that support your entire rear end, are 3” thick, and have spring isolation. I’ll get laughed off the trail but I’d rather hurt feelings than a hurt butt.

Upon arriving home, the wifey wanted some pictures hung and then we had to trim the bushes, weed, clean debris, and tidy up the beds running the length of the house. I don’t feel like it but whatever.

Attachments

• image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    703.7 KB · Views: 6
  • image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    658.5 KB · Views: 6
Back