How'd it go today?

Nice a smooth Sam, very nice! The rope being so close bothered me at first, but then I saw what it for.

Well, we are in full Hindenburg mode at the moment.......Nothing is F'ed? The plane has crashed into the goddamn mountain!

It is snowing/blizzarding, none of the crops are cut, we ship calves on Wednesday and I am not sure if we can even get them home at the moment.

Of course when it snows the fuckers get out, so they got out. I just cant get to them to put them back in at the moment.

:lol:

Sorry for all the damn weather Jim, but that was pretty funny.

I hope you are able to make the best of it, whatever that ends up looking like.

Good luck brother.

That wonderful diatribe of yours, Jim, helps me understand why Grandaddy got rid of his cows. Never heard him cuss but I know he thought bad words LOTS due to cows.

Innit Gary!

We had snow here to 500m last couple of days, having a spring cold snap, wooly hat, neck buff, winter gloves, quite nice really.

Cleaning chimneys like crazy. Pretty fun day. Got a big tip from a custy who really appreciated the time I took to explain a bunch of things about his system and proper burning and wood prep and what not.

At another place I also saw a giant ass black widow today. Creepy as hell. Right in the entranceway to a posh home. Spideys like to live it up too apparently. Ehhhhh, I hate spiders. Especially widows.

Back