How'd it go today?

She didn't ask, but I told a neighbor that I would have to remove a dead tree for her that was lightly leaning towards her house. It could just about fall over at any time. Dead as long as I can remember, and badly shaking when pushing on the trunk. All bucked up in a neat pile, an hours work for fifty bucks. Nice woman, she helps out some of the older folks around, and quick to laugh.

Spent the day hanging out with my son, a trip to Mcdonalds for a bite of lunch after a healthy breakfast, our one burger and fries day for the week. I just ordered in greek and we are waiting in the common hallway to ambush mom when she gets home from work :D

I went and made another mess that some one else gets to clean up first thing this morning. :/:

Attachments

• PC090003.jpg
    PC090003.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 8
  • PC090004.jpg
    PC090004.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 7
  • PC090005.jpg
    PC090005.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 8
I worked on my timber project a little more this weekend. Almost done. Well, I say it's almost done then we add something. Bunch of people dressed as teletubbies protesting something in town tonight. I didn't slow down to find out what, however.

Took the ceiling fan down in the dining room and hung a chandelier in there. Took the ceiling fan down in the living room and put the one in the dinning room up in there, I'm married, go with it. Changed out the light kit on the fan in the bedroom with the one from the living room, helped get the Christmas tree and decorations out of the attic. I'm beat!
Started porting a 5100 last night, I was going to do a thread but none of the pics I took came out? Guess the damn camera is smarter than I am and it's no good without before and after pics IMO! Sorry!

Just tired. I had a motive though. He needed the help today and I will need some electrical work done in a few weeks at the rental I'm working on. He is a licensed electrician. I won't feel bad now about getting the work done for the price of the parts.

Need a GFCI in the bathroom. There is only one plug above kitchen countertop, need more. Need switch and plug for a garbage disposal. Need power for a dishwasher. Probably a few other things too.

Well, the counter top... maybe, maybe not. If there's a faucet within 6 linear feet, it needs to be GFCI. :)

Nothing special .Two days into a 3 day 12 hour day .One more then two off .

Tom and lady Donna came out a while ago .He's going to Atlanta in a couple days to a arborist,machinery type sale for some reason .

For reasons unknown it appears some of the people are getting smart enough to get some tree work done after the ground freezes .I'd have personally thought that would be the best time to do it all along .

It is indeed!
My chipper is in the shop sucking air in the hydro system somewhere, greaaat, but the up side is I saw some some parts to a new toy.

Well apparently it's on a truck being toured around the North Okanagan as we speak. I am hurrying up, hurrying up and waiting.

Frig that thing, it's lucky to be put back together! But the shop is heating as I type and I am heading out, not to work on that thing though.

Heh atleast I didn't smash it like my employee did. I told him next time if he doesn't want to run it just tell me so!

Seriously, it really would be interesting for you to have a chance to run another 201T, for comparison. There are for sure better and worse examples of theoretically identical machines of all stripes. You may just have a dog.

Back