How about a few Poulans?

Guido Salvage

TreeHouser
Since I have gotten some positive feedback on some of my saw pictures, I thought that I would post some pictures of my Poulan family. I have a few others that did not make the shot, but this is most of them. I will only post the group shots, if a particular model interests someone, I probably have an individual picture I could post.

Enjoy!

Poulanfamily2011014.jpg

Poulanfamily2011016.jpg

Poulanfamily2011015.jpg

Poulanfamily2011013.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Some others that did not make the picture. First up is a 306.

SuperXL925009.jpg

Poulan 45:

Yorksaws012.jpg

Poulan 31:

Poulan31003.jpg

Poulan 8500 with bow and straight bars:

Poulan8500011.jpg

Another 3400:

Stihl036014.jpg

3700 in Craftsman colors:

Craftsman37009.jpg

I also have a 3400 in Western Auto (Wizard) colors but can't find a picture.

Excellent thread, I never realized that the brand had such an illustrious history.

Little known important fact, the chainsaw first used in the Texas massacre flick was a Poulan.

I seen the little rear handle trim saw 236 in there shaking around the big boys. :thumbup: I got a 236 and 2100.

That certainly more examples than I've ever seen .

Next Sat is a GTG featuring Poulan about 20 miles from my house .There's sure to be a whole lot there I've never seen as well .I think I've got 4 little ones maybe they run ,maybe not ,it's been a while since I've used them .Only one I'm sure of is an s-25 I bought new that's never failed me yet not too bad considering 1975 .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I seen the little rear handle trim saw 236 in there shaking around the big boys. :thumbup: I got a 236 and 2100.

The 236 is one of the few saws I ever bought new. I guess I have had it for over 20 years. Just put new fuel lines in it last year.

That certainly more examples than I've ever seen .

Next Sat is a GTG featuring Poulan about 20 miles from my house .There's sure to be a whole lot there I've never seen as well.

I am hoping to get up to that one since I missed the one outside Knoxville today. Given that I learned my mother in law is coming Friday I may have a bit more motivation. I will be coming sans saws as they are still all in Virginia unless my CL ad produces any finds.

Still in project stage 475. But I got 2 tanks for it now.

475pp-1.jpg

Rude color combo on the purple and green one.

Yes it was. But would run with a 262xp in the cut. Just a little shy on the torque compared to it. But out handles it IMHO. It's also 60cc

Big Wild Thing. They actually called it The Bad Boy.

Wow, You sure have enough of those Poulans to go around. 8)8)

I like the ones with the bow bars on them

Back