Highball

Nice offer!

If you send it to me, I might even have a better story than Burnham's, about life in a Japanese prison.....guard brutality, that kind of thing. Good reading!

Brian!!!! I can't believe you got my number...but you did beat me out by a few seconds, apparently. (THAT is scary...how did we do that?)

New number......47

2. I have absolutely no use for it but what the hell. I think the story behind it would be priceless.

Can we still guess if not in the states? Think about a shipping arrangement later, like someone keeping it for awhile?

If so, 56.

Brian!!!! I can't believe you got my number...but you did beat me out by a few seconds, apparently. (THAT is scary...how did we do that?)

New number......47

Sorry Gary! I was debating in my head between two numbers and just threw it out there. He who hesitates is lost! :D

Let us know when we can guess in Round 2, please.

I was sure, well not SURE, it was gonna be zero, since most people go from 1-100.

Maybe this will help Jer a little.

Future guessers might try to copy and paste the list into a new post and insert their guess in the appropriate place???

0 – SouthSoundTree
2 – Flushcut
11 – RopeArmour
23 – sotc
35 – CurSedVoyce
41 – No_Bivy
42 – Bounce
47 – pantheraba
51 – SoonerFan
56 – woodworkingboy
57 – zale
65 – PC Tree
68 – wiley_p
72 – arborworks1
87 - Skwerl

I have drilled the odd golf ball in my misspent youth, not sure how the technology has advanced in recent years, but the ones with a solid core were the best to drill, the wound type core is a nightmare!

Don't ask what for.

I have drilled them to stuff crow scarers in and then blast them into the cosmos with the Big Shot.

I'll be stateside in a little over a month, does that count?

5 is my number!

Back