Hey Vets! Let's Eat!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We don't have one of those, crap. Outbacks is giving away their onion ring blossom or whatever. My plan - hit Applebees as they open, then hotfoot it over to Outbacks.

I'm gonna be a stuffed goose!

This thread reminds me of the old Werewolf tv show. Remember, one scary guy was happy to be a werewolf, and the young guy was very reluctant but had no choice. I remember one scene, a full moon coming of course, where the older guy gives the young guy an evil look and says, "Tonight we feed boy"! Pretty awesome scary!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's exactly what I plan to do!
eat.gif

We went to Prairie Creek Redwoods over the weekend and happened to go to our usual breakfast spot in Crescent City on Sunday morning and the waitress told Jerry anything he wanted was free and told him Thank You for serving. Now that's nice.

There were a number of places that fed the vets yesterday .Although I didn't participate I thought it was very nice of them .

Ha my wifes cousin Jeff ,a navy vet stopped over last night and looked like he had swallowed a basket ball he ate so much .He was so full he didn't even want a beer ,highly unusual for Jeffery because he's rather fond of the stuff .:lol:

Back