Got a daughter?

I just interviewed Haley's first boyfriend today. I asked her how school was last week and she told me that she had a boyfriend. A boy named Ty sat down next to her in circle and told her that he always sits next to his girlfriend, she asked who that was and he told her it "you." So today at the school picnic I made a point of interviewing the lad and his folks. When I met Ty he had just been smacked in the eye by an older bully and was whimpering. I thought about advising that he hit the bully back because I don't want my daughter dating a wimp but thought better of it. We talked about why some folks bully other people. He wished he had never switched schools because of the bully and his mother and I informed him that life was full of people just like this kid and running away wouldn't help. I was hoping for stouter stock for my daughter but the kid is five and might change a bit with the years.

Five...naw, too late to change. :D

Better squash the deal, Darin, I think having a wimpy son-in-law will drive you nuts.

that is pretty good my wife said I should make copies and keep it on file.:evil:

Mine just turned ten...

I thoroughly plan to "just happen" to be cleaning the Glock when the boy comes over. ;)

I overheard myself being described by some teenage boys as "super scary". I played it up a little too, never smiled around them, only if I was looking at my daughter, would stare them down once in a while. My daughters thought it was pretty funny too. I wished I had went to Vietnam so I could have started hearing helicopters or something like that.

So now you all know why I am buying guns... I have SIX daughters! :O

I just printed it. When the first date shows to pick her up I'll have a chipper outside and I'll be cleaning my guns.

I am a big guy but lack the ability to intimidate people. I still like the idea of having my daughter be the one who kicks a guy's arse for being untoward.

I am a big guy but lack the ability to intimidate people. I still like the idea of having my daughter be the one who kicks a guy's arse for being untoward.

I have the opposite problem, I smile and try to act nice but everybody thinks I'm mean... and I'm not... I'm just always pissed off. :X (woops, I meant :) )

My girl is benching a 45# bar, up to six reps now.

That's the best thing you can do for you daughter. Teach her that she is awesome and as such will conduct herself appropriately, that any potential suitors must do the same and obey her rules or be kicked to the curb. No negotiating, no whining.

Back