Good Deal??? 036 Pro for $250

Not sure without seeing it in person! The pics in the add make it look used and abused! Just sayin....

I didn't see signs of abuse, Andy? What do you see? I see a lot of dust, and an almost new bar. Looks like safety chain. Asking of $250, and a lot of dust might mean $200.

Offer 200 and see if they'll take it. Just looks dirty from bucking wood and left to set in a garage to me.
Almost tempted to tell you to buy it and if you aren't happy with it I'll buy it from you..

If it needs nothing mechanical or just little replacement parts. $250 is a good deal. Otherwise that saw looks clean as a pin to me. Wipe down is all it looks like it needs.

I watch them selling for $300 plus all the time in unknown condition online.

Just to put in perspective, I spent $150 in parts getting one running like new again that I took in trade. I wouldnt sale it for no less then 300 with 20.

520fishing2036310001.jpg

520fishing2036310012.jpg

520fishing2036310007.jpg

I didn't see signs of abuse, Andy? What do you see? I see a lot of dust, and an almost new bar. Looks like safety chain. Asking of $250, and a lot of dust might mean $200.

The top tip of the bar is very worn, like it did a lot of plunge cuts and they just turned the bar for the first time. I see more rust on the muffler than the bar wear shows run time, probably a newer bar on it. In the pics it looks like water oxidation on the plastic? Like its been wet and never dried off maybe?
Like I say, it's hard with just pics to say what you have. Seeing it in person tells me a lot more.

It doesn't have oversize PNW dogs on it, so it is obviously no good:lol:

That saw looks fine to me. Rusty muffler tells me nothing. All my mufflers have rust. Looks like someone cut wood with it. I'd buy it if it has compression.

Maybe I should clarify that...lol. What I meant is that it simply looks used. Not brand new, and not used as a tire chock. Kinda like it looks like its been to work a few times.

Just want to show something. As traded in and then wiped off with dry wash rag type cloth.

as traded in

echp702evl004.jpg

echp702evl001.jpg

echp702evl003.jpg

echp702evl005.jpg

wiped off with dry rag before putting bar and chain on it.

clean702007.jpg

clean702006.jpg

clean702005.jpg

clean702003.jpg

Back