Going Against The Grain

rfwoodvt

TreeHouser
Morning!

Some folks here are aware of my battle with familial cardiac disease. 15 years ago today I had my first heart attack (Since then I've had 3 more that the doc's worked on and at least 1 "silent" MI)

Over the past 18 months I've been able to turn quite a bit of that around, getting my cadiac markers into perfect ranges as well as losing a ton of weight, reducing most of my meds and even stopping some. After a lot of encouragement from some close friends and acquaintances I've started ablog to discuss what I've done about it.

My Blog can be found here: Going Against The Grain

I welcome anyone interested in their health, hearts, weight, gastro problems and stress levels to come check it out. I challenge a lot of conventional wisdom and many think I'm off the deep end.

However, in going off the deep end I've succeeded in reversing almost all of the health conditions that were driving me to an early grave. Whether that will make me live longer remains to be seen.

But it has made it possible for me to Live Again and that is worth the price of admission.

So, I welcome you to check out my new blog: Going Against The Grain

Will look at your blog, thanks for the heads up. That's what seems to get most of the men in my family, heart.

Great to read that things have improved for you, I trust it will continue.

Have you got your internal flora straightened out yet?? One of the most important things to do IMO but can be VERY hard to do.

Back