go pro

Tim is right...you have to get imaginative with the accessories they send (not THAT kind of imaginative, Steven).

Some of it is like a Tinker Toy..you assemble the pieces to meet the need.

The waterproof case works well...there is a substitute door for the w-proof case that is slotted to replace the watertight seal door...that slot would let sound in if doing tree work and keep some of the hard knocks off the camera...in a down pour I don't know how well it would work...you would want the waterproof case then.

I have not strapped any to a tree like August does...don't know how they hold up to crazy G forces.

Hey, Gary! Thanks for mentioning the replacement door with the slot in it. That slot is something that I never noticed. I guess I just assumed that they were giving you one extra door for the waterproof housing, not realizing that it had a different purpose entirely.

Whoever put this package together really put some thought into it. The next thing they need to do is to take the time to point out all of these subtleties in the owner's manual. I'm betting that the cover you pointed out would help a huge amount, compared to a camera that is just sitting nakedly in the open mount.

Thanks again for pointing that out.

Tim

Back