Gerald Beranek donation thread (OLD THREAD!)

Donations for Jerry

• Yes!

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • Hmmmmm...

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • No!

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
:\: :O

Every time i see that pic,all i can think is...eegads.
Anyways, Glad to hear thing are progressing well for the both of you's.
Keep up the good work.

I was trolling through some old threads and thought I would bump this one to bring back some memories. :)

It includes Jerry's very first post on this forum. I know it was a rough time for him but this thread also stands as testament to the heart and soul of the Treehouse. And most of the posters in this thread are still here every day almost 4 years later.

Good bump, Brian...I just read the whole thing again, too. It is kind of heart warming to realize how much Jerry has come to be such an important member of the TreeHouse family. And how very cool it was for him to be such a big part of our West Coast Get Together awhile back. I keep realizing more and more what a unique event the WCGT was..how so many good people all came together and that Jerry was an anchor in making it happen.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ha! I'll change the title so that won't happen again.

I wonder what ArboristSite or TreeBuzz did for Gerry in his time of strife. Imma thinking NADA.

Just re-read that too. Felt as pissed off this time as I probably did the first time with that useless troll.

Lol.

But Justin, did you notice how we dealt with him? I thought it was pretty sweet how nobody bothered giving him the time of day. Just let him thrash about in his own little space all by himself. 8)

There are some great people here, and this is a good thread but what have you got against Skippy?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DCHY6n907OE" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

No need for the obvious answer. ;)

Back