Floating Dee Wide Back Saddle from Weaver

erikthered

TreeHouser
I'm thinking of making this the first saddle I purchase. I really don't care about weight but I hate bulk. I've climbed spurred with a Punnacle and was not satisfied, to bulky. What are your thoughts onvthis saddle or a good beginers saddle. Trying to keep it under 200. Thanks for the input.

Do you want a floating dee or a 4 dee model? How about buttstrap or legstrap? These are things you have to consider.

You won't get much of a saddle at the price you're wanting.

One of those will be fine if I am reading you right. The floating D is a nice saddle to start with IMO
sad306-500.gif

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm not a big fan of the bosu seat actually. Yeah I realize 200 is a tight budget, maybe when I'm done paying for the morgageon my divorce lawyers building, I can upgrade.:what:

Last edited:
Those weaver saddles are good starters. Maybe toss an ad up in the for sale section seeing if there is a sweet deal to he had. Maybe someone has something they hardly used at all and want to get a little of their money back?

I don't plan on buying cheap, but I gotta live within my means. Hell why I'm still driving around I'm my '89 yota p/u. What are your guys opinion on 4 Dee versus floating Dee?

another 45 will get you a pro gearII, its well made and comfy

Hell yeah 1040. For all that though I can get an old lineman's belt from a buddy and I've got inch and a half line on the dock. Or make an army swiss seat.see now you guys got me thinking.:big-twisted:

Back