Fishing 2013

Ok, new to the forum, don't really know enough about tree work to contribute much info in that department. Fishing on the other hand, thats a different story. I Had a pretty busy year this year, got engaged, moved, new job, etc... So my fishing season suffered. Here are some highlights from 2013, hopefully i get some more free time to spend on the water this winter/spring.
ace brook.jpg Big bass.jpg big cat.jpg Brown brown.jpg Bull.jpg Fancy carp.jpg feet fish.jpg plaid steel.jpg Rainbow steel.jpg Short sleeve steel.jpg smallie on fly.jpg Steel guitar.jpg Steelie prize.jpg white on fly.jpg

Dude, show us some pics from other years too! Those are great fish and great photos. Post em up! Im Chris. Im not a prick. I just seem like one.

Thanks gang, i will do some digging and put up some good ones soon. Im located in northeast ohio, 25 minutes east of cleveland. Country boy that recently moved to town. There is a lot of goof water around here, pretty excited about checking it out.

A few times every year we have go on a family walleye trip, i wish i had access to a boat, i would go more often. Caught them on the fly during the spring run a few times as well.
walleye gang.jpg

We used to have a great fisherman here at the forum, named Jeff. Some amazing salt water fish he would pull in from his boat. Too bad he isn't participating here these days. Got hitched I think, stationed up in Alaska now I believe.

sturgeon I speared on lake winnebago today. 80.3lbs 68.4 inches long. What a rush that was

Attachments

• 1780240_366064533534043_1309236825_o.jpg
    1780240_366064533534043_1309236825_o.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 24
Wow! I speared a barracuda once, but the danged thing slipped off. It was a rush! He was about that size...

You have walleye there in your neck if the woods guy? Nice sturgeon. I've never even seen one. Hats off to you.

I have not heard of spearing them but I know that people here snag paddle fish and sturgeon out of the Missouri.

I would probably fall into the hole if i saw a sturgeon that big coming up. Nice fish.

999581_10151521878707687_387938627_n.jpg

Biggest fish I caught last year. :cry:

At least my son was impressed!

996578_10151521880332687_1613768284_n.jpg

My daughter's was much better!

IMG_0108-2.jpg
This is from a couple of years ago. I was fishing at Dog Island when this blacktip stole a fish off my hook. I had a rod rigged with a steel leader and dropped him half a ladyfish and the fight was on. He made about a 150 yard smoking run and then there were some terrific yanks. All of a sudden I was gaining line easily and I thought he was swimming back towards the boat. When he came up beside the boat I saw why. Looked like a big bull did the deed. Ouch

Back