Drumming

cory

Tree House enthusiast
I've always been a big fan of good drumming. Bonham has to be in my top 3.

Here is a clip of a kid having a nice fun workout on one of the heavier beats of all time imo. This isn't perfect but is fun. That right foot is a monster.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6kYDAuu6qj4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The metal dashboard on my '74 F-600 chip truck had the most awesomest snare drum sound, irresistible!

One of the things I wish my mom would have tolerated more , went all state in jazz band then she tired of rock and roll. Bonham #1 in my book.

All things heavenly rarify to air. Trèès pŕoduce that heavenly air. Breathe air and take care.

Wow that's cool Joel!

A absolute favorite of mine was drums around the world on the south rim of the Grand canyon. That experience blew my mind hearing all these different circles melding in and out and that one single person who just wants to be different and then everyone else changes over! All shapes sizes 7 days never forget it.

I've always been a big fan of good drumming. Bonham has to be in my top 3.

Here is a clip of a kid having a nice fun workout on one of the heavier beats of all time imo. This isn't perfect but is fun. That right foot is a monster.

Watched a bunch of drum covers on Youtube after viewing the video you linked too. Good stuff.

Hey ... let's assemble an imaginary band ... here's guitarist to go with your drummer. Anyone got a lead singer or bass to add?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZPKTpmUEJDc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I found some amusement from this one, although he's pro rather than amateur ...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/y5qxRKfMNow" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"Ladies and gentlemen, the Professor of the Drum kit" - Geddy Lee

Love that Long Way to the Top song, both the music (bagpipes rule) and the lyrics.

bill ward is the man
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/23Gs_2f-wK0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and since you mentioned your 74ford can i just mention that this
b534c62b-865e-452d-8ae2-82e0.jpg

gives me a chub

Back