craning it up in heidelberg

climbernz

TreeHouser
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ku-TUU_4NrE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Heres a vid from about a month ago , the weather was pretty crap but we had a crane all week so the boys got into it regardless , there was a lot of footage but I edited it down to just a few picks
I hope everyone is well , it's been a while

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
A nice german winter it was haha I'm happy its starting to warm up.

Ye, cool tune, nice vid. What is that thing that looks like a red metal ring just above your friction hitch, at :23??

Ye, cool tune, nice vid. What is that thing that looks like a red metal ring just above your friction hitch, at :23??

Hey cory , its a pinto rig spacer , it stops the gunk running down your arms when its a wet day and also helps out with the burning .
I tried it out for a few months but found that it takes to much feel out of the prussic. with ten mm you don't need it but i think with 8 it would defiantly be worth trying out.

Interesting, Ive never heard of that. Thanks for the info!

Nice vid, good tunes, great picks. To me most of them looked HUGE! But I haven't done any crane work yet, so the only perspective I have is other crane removal vids. Very nicely done.

Was that a 201t? The exhaust looks quite a bit different than over here

my trusty 200t , I was lucky enough to receive a newly rebuilt one when i started with my company here so its my baby. the new 201tc are quite good but still don't have the grunt of the 200t.

Cheers Butch and c.v

the acer pick was just over 6.5 tonne and the oak was 5. the the others were around three and the robinia at the start was like 700 or something. cheers

cheers Rich , It was a pretty intense week. I managed to get some half decent footage so i was happy , most of the time the camera was off or on the wrong setting haha ,always the same sh#t

the other saw was the new 661, she's a beast I tell ya and also 460.
The 661 has a 28 inch bar and the 460 a 20 . They are both really decent saws and to be fair i prefer the 661 to the 660.
Cheers Gerry I appreciate it .

cheers Rich , It was a pretty intense week. I managed to get some half decent footage so i was happy , most of the time the camera was off or on the wrong setting haha ,always the same sh#t

Great video, Jesse! I've saved your YouTube channel as a favorite place in my web browser. I'll watch the rest of your videos as soon as I get the chance.

I thought I was the only one who had issues with cameras; I guess not.

I'm wondering what software you use to do the editing of your high definition video. Really nice editing job. For some reason I have a hard time talking myself into sitting down and grinding through with it. Any hints about the job of editing that seem to make things go more easily in the process would be greatly appreciated.

Tim

Back