Crane Safety Climber School

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We only have a couple of more weeks until the Crane Safety Climber School! Have you gotten your application in?? Looking forward to seeing all of the students this year!

Got into PA last night for the start of the crane workshop today. I'll be sure to take a lot of pics and try to post them through the next 3 days. I forgot my USB cord to download my pics onto my PC, so I will have to try and buy one somewhere.

Dumb question, but how do I post pics to the Tree House site?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks to everyone who came out for the Crane Safety Climber School. I think it was another great year. We had 20 students from 3 or 4 different states. We appreciate all the support we get from our sponsors, and all the hard work put in by our instructors. Photos from all three days of the course are posted on our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/TheCraneManInc?ref=hl. Thanks! Kim

Thank you Kim, Pete and everyone who made this year's crane workshop one of my favorites. Kim's photos on TheCraneManInc's Facebook page are awesome and so much better than mine, which I still haven't had a chance to upload yet. Kim, you're a great photographer! So glad that you got a picture of Pete SRT climbing too :)

Did a crane job today in NH with a 1500 National, in 44 degree rainy weather and it sure wasn't as nice as the weather that we had in PA!

Back