CHAIN-SERTS (Replaceable Tooth Saw Chain!!!)

What size chain(s) do you use?

• 3/4 (.750)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • 3/8

Votes: 18 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your comment just brought a tear to my eye, thanks for that. This is a family business, and our family was built on trust and that how we operate. And I really do value any feedback or questions good or bad. nothing in this world is perfect and everyone's comments help us continually improve. Randy, I'm sorry to say that we have all the testers we can handle, but if you get the itch, when we get 404 next year, we stand behind our product 100% with a 30 day money back guarantee. Also, on a side note, I want to remind everyone that I'm happy to send a free sample segment to anyone who wants take a closer look. Just send me your address.

COOL VIDS I'm gonna keep watching. I'll discuss it at our next meeting.

I think we would all appreciate seeing Randy testing the chains, if it is viable. Lots of folks do trust his scrutiny.

Our cutters do get sharper at first over the cutting period first, then the sharpness goes down slightly over a long period of time.
I've had this happen with my saw chain when logging in clean softwood. I sometimes under near perfect conditions could go 8 hrs without touching up the chain with the file and the cutting action in the wood will actually hone the underside of the cutter's cutting edge and gullet like chrome, matching the chrome surface above it. Cuts really well at this stage until dirt or sand is encountered.

You explained the effect very well. We first noticed it while cutting muddy and sandy rail road ties.

Back