Black Friday? I'll Pass!

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7AdTdacgp1Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's insane.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
On a more positive note, Sonic has half price breakfast burritos all day today.

I actually went once, in an effort to snag a 200 dollar laptop.

It was unbelievable, and they were out of laptops. I'll never do that again!

When our kids were young, I went for the bargains but it was no way as crazy as it is now. Lauri and Jeff went last night to walmart and came home quickly. They said the lines were crazy. Lauri and I went to target for a good deal on a camera for Hillary but the sold out last night, before black Friday. I like to shop on line.

I like to shop on line.
Well it's gotten to that point .Even if I buy it locally if possible I look up store stock before I trudge out to buy it .

Seems the people unless it's a mom and pop store can't touch their butts with both hands if you ask them a question .Of course they don't get paid much so I guess it comes with the territory .

Olympia is cool in the number of mom and pop shops it has in the historic downtown. We have our big box stores in the outlying area, too.

Having been established because of being the southernmost point in the Puget Sound and having a waterway that they could build a port in, Olympia was founded in the mid 19th century.

We have a cool historic downtown, and a Buy Local sentiment.

I heard this weekend of a Supportland (support Portland local businesses) program that has been developed with a "rewards" program that works among the local businesses to reward people shopping within that network when they try a new Supportland business. http://supportland.com/

How do you link a work (like Supportland) to that site, as you commonly do, Butch?

Rather than listing a url like www.supportland.com, which comes up as a link, you do something to link a word like "Supportland", which turns it blue to indicate a link, so another person just clicks on the blue word to go to the linked webpage.

You have to wrap the link with the proper url tags. If you quote this post, you can see how it's done.

Link

I think it's called "aliasing."

Back