Big thank you

C. Kirk

TreeHouser
A tree houser name Brain Aks Skwerl sent me some chains for one of my saw. He ask for no money for them. SO all i can say is Brian is one hell of stand up guy. And is a pleasure to call him a friend.

Than you Brian

You're most welcome, Travis. I'm just glad to be a part of this place and I try to do my part in showing my appreciation around here. I felt bad after promising to send you the chain repeatedly for 3-4 weeks before finally getting off my ass and getting it in the mail.

+1; Brian drove all the way up here last year to help me out when Mike was down. :thumbup:

This Brian guy is an imposter! The Brian I like and know would shit in your hat and tell you it was a birthday cake!

Just Kidding. Brian is a stand-up guy. He drove all the way from Florida to wish me happy birthday last year!

Stephen (curSed), sent me a walking staff recently, made by one of his good friends. It's more like a religious thing really, and a prized possession. In a big box all the way across the Pacific. A very kind and generous thing to do. I was touched.

Back