Big News

I have heard nothing but good things about treestuff. I have always used sherrill through my vermeer dealer but I have been wanting to give them a try. I will be calling them this week to place an order. Good luck

TreeStuff has a good mix, both products and approach.

I like stickers and they always send some. 8)

My sincere Congrats! Look forward to your new direction and the enthusiasm you will bring with it!

All the best in your new endeavors
Luke is a smart man to have you!

Ha! Congratulations Nick!!!!!!!!! You deserve it.

Teaching how to use products, knowledgable explanations and advice, videos and training. TreeStuff sales will explode.

Looking forward to your first training out on the west coast too.

Congrats Nick... Probably going to be a lot of fun doing that job... Who knows... You may end up being for Tree Stuff like Nice Guy Dave is for WesSpur.
Meg is a wonderful woman.. You are still married after running around a house wearing a comm helmet drunk with some dude from CA.
I mean.. wow.. Lucky guy :D

Since theres a 'nice guy Dave', mabey we could call Bonner 'Loud guy Nick'?? :)

Very good to read all this...big congratulations to you...and Meg, too. This sounds like a perfect fit for you. We will all benefit and Treestuff will, too...you are sure to be a great asset for them with your enthusiasm, expertise and eagerness to learn and share.

I'll be making my next order with them.

Great news Nick. I am really impressed with Tree Stuff and how they deal with people. I think this is going to bode very well for you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks everyone, the TreeHouse has been great to me and for me, and knowing all of you has helped learn and mature. Im not going anywhere though, you will see me more than ever!

That's sweet! I love Treestuff. They have stuff no one else has, and their shipping is the fastest. . . ever. Seriously, I usually get what I ordered in about three days.

Good luck man, always fun having new stuff to study on youtube 8)

Congrats Nick,

Your joining an awesome team. I get faster and better service from Treestuff then my local dealer and I live in Canada. I look forward to more of your vids.

Nick mate its been great getting to know you, and now you're joining forces with the BEST tree gear supply guy in the world, well, its a winner! If there is anything I can help out with, ie footage of certain kind of treework, let me know and I will try my best. Cheers mate!

awesome dude, tree stuff rocks, shipping is crazy fast. I get all my stuff from there

Back