"Best" saddle

Adds excitement to every climb! Aside from wondering about your TIP, you can speculate on when your bridge is gonna fail :^D

I wouldn't trust any label they put on those things. You couldn't buy quality material and sew a saddle yourself for $64, much less $33 D^:

i use a valiant rope saddle and really enjoy it, interesting to figure out the harness yourselfa little bit. i also really like the treemotion s.light.

Oh i agree, i was just curious if they were certified. One of those might be a good start to build a rope harness, i forget the acronym, maybe mcs or something? Basically it was padding and you used rope to build the harness so everything's replaceable and adjustable. Save a bunch of sewing at least

and shit quality control. One person could get a saddle that's amazing, and the next guy gets one and ring peels apart. That's even more insidious, cause you'll get people gambling on getting an amazing saddle.

Oh i agree, i was just curious if they were certified. One of those might be a good start to build a rope harness, i forget the acronym, maybe mcs or something? Basically it was padding and you used rope to build the harness so everything's replaceable and adjustable. Save a bunch of sewing at le
MCRS. They changed the name to “Valient” Friedrich was saying he loves his (see above.)
I agree it woukd be a good start and all your life support would be independent of the cheap saddle.

Back