Best Rope Bags?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/47ucYHmK8AU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I got a vid coming up for the tuefelbuergeuerueru bags!

I like the look of those bags, Leon. Thanks for the heads-up. I'll be checking into them.

My old employer, the USFS, has made me an offer I am finding quite difficult to reject, re contracting in as a climbing/sawyer instructor. WAY more $$ than I could have imagined. I don't really need the dinero, but it's always been some of the most rewarding work I did back then. I hope it goes through.

Anyway, the air travel back then, all the hassles with schlepping a gear bag or two of climbing equipment cross-country through two or three airports was always a pain in the azz times 10. Those bags look the treat.

That's great news Burnham! There are many who could benefit from your knowledge and experience. Hopefully it all works out. :)

As for the bags above, look carefully into the sizes. I think the one I have is the medium. If I remember correctly, the large one is a monster which may be oversized for most airlines.

I like the look of those bags, Leon. Thanks for the heads-up. I'll be checking into them.

My old employer, the USFS, has made me an offer I am finding quite difficult to reject, re contracting in as a climbing/sawyer instructor. WAY more $$ than I could have imagined. I don't really need the dinero, but it's always been some of the most rewarding work I did back then. I hope it goes through.

Anyway, the air travel back then, all the hassles with schlepping a gear bag or two of climbing equipment cross-country through two or three airports was always a pain in the azz times 10. Those bags look the treat.

SWEET! It sounds like they screwed the pooch by letting you go and want you back. Hold out for more money just to drive the point home.

I'll let y'all know how it turns out.

I wouldn't be doing workshops very often, anyway. Having way too much fun being retired to spoil it with work :D.

those rescue bags look nice!

I need rope bag that stands up when flaking rope back in and comfffffy shoulder pads ;)

Those travel bags look nice. I like BA gear. I have a tent and sleeping bags from them that are well made. As for the rope bag I just got the tuefelberger 80l rope bucket for my birthday and it seems like the (.)(.)'s so far.
uqeva5yt.jpg

Welcome, JMcC.

What's up? Post up. Good, friendly, respectful group here. You may have already be welcomed, but one more is good.

JMcC welcome!

If u get a chance post a few more pics of your T burger 80L bag....I think that might be my next one to buy ;)

Nick,

Nice job on your review of the DMM Transit !

Have you looked at the DMM Porter too ? How would you compare the Porter to the Transit ? I am curious if the Porter's molded back panel is good or takes up too much space.

Also, will the Porter stand up on its own ?

-Michael

I will take some more pictures and write a small review later on today.

I've had this pack for a week. Still organizing, but here's what I like so far: it holds everything I want and then some, and the front can be customized, that's a big selling point. The total weight is 54# and is not a bad haul. All things I need are handy and held by durable chord and straps that can be rebuilt. No stitching to tear. It's exactly what I was looking for.

JMcC, wow, thanks for the pics tree bro, very nice bag! lots of room, like the loops to hang stuff on.

I walk up and down hills to get to tree's on peoples property, I dont like carring 2 bags

I think this is my next haul bag!!

I have the smaller one but I set it up with all the daisy chains on the inside. I store a rope and various biners and stuff clipped in around the brim, on the inside. Its very convenient and nothing is swing around. Either way that one looks great Jsmc

Back