Before & After Tree Care

I really love pruning ornamentals. Everything I do is done with hand pruners, pole pruners and hand saw.

Thanks, but---
I learned from the best. Whatever I know, was on account that my first employer was a class act.

Szajer, nicely done. So who was your first boss?

86' black oak here, clearing from house. One branch removed, others reduced.

Attachments

• Black Oak 140110.jpg
    Black Oak 140110.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 42
  • storm 299.jpg
    storm 299.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 42
Nice Szaj!

Curious, how long would it take you to do those big trees? Do you climb or bucket?

I really love the quiet pruning with hand tools.
Yesterday was simply beautiful here, sunny, cool and no wind, out in the country on a farm property, all handsaw work deadwooding the interiors of some large cupressus...we had Vivaldi playing on the truck stereo...sublime.

Szajer, nicely done. So who was your first boss?.
John & Sarah Woodall of "Woodall Tree Preservation" Vienna Ohio
Nice Szaj!

Curious, how long would it take you to do those big trees? Do you climb or bucket?.

The longest I've ever spent pruning was 6hrs straight. Everything here in Fla. an average of 3-4hrs.

I've never been in a bucket, though I would've loved to.. My old boss had kicked around the idea of getting one, but all our work was mostly in the back yards or inaccessible areas of client property.
Pole saw is my sword when pruning. Chainsaw for the larger in reach limbs, handsaw for some cuts but mostly pulling cut brush and debris from my way.

Before and after of the blue oak I had wanted to do for some time. The HO is quite happy with the results. This oak is right off the side of their driveway plain sight. Can't wait to see how it leafs out over the next couple years. :)

I like trying to get after pictures also after a fall job leafs out.
She is leafing nicely with out the parasitic goings on of the mistletoe.

Attachments

• IMG_20140328_160151.jpg
    IMG_20140328_160151.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_20140328_160215.jpg
    IMG_20140328_160215.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Blue Oak After.jpg
    Blue Oak After.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 60
  • Blue Oak Before.jpg
    Blue Oak Before.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 61
Great job, Stephen.
I saw a linden with as much mistletoe in it in Schweiz yesterday.
You don't have to go much south of here before it becomes a pest, and here it is a rarity.Weird.

Back