August Hunicke Videos

I gottcha 8)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9Ee3ZY615S4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Damn crispy critter. Bigger clankers than I August. Be hard pressed to get me to zip line a crispy critter like that down here. Yesterday I did not hit any fibre in the ones I was doing until I was 20' off the deck. Had to take 80 or so feet off them before that.

Yeah. Heavy limbs. Heavy tops. Completely soaking. The kind of tree that busts somewhere up from the stump. Speed line is the ticket as long as you don't go out to the side too much. Piece goes off, never stops moving and just gets rerouted slightly. Smooth as silk.

So less stress to the tree than roping them with a pulley and excellent rope guy, eh?

Comparable no doubt (as long as speed line is a gentle redirect of the near vertical variety.) Rope man still needs to let it go at the right time but it's a one-way trip. Love it. plus without, the shrapnel,

Interesting, dry means less weight, less weight means less dynamics. This particular tree I would have much preferred to do earlier this year. Gave her a bid so long ago I had thrown the paperwork away by the time she called me.

Ha don't ya love those old-ass jobs. And you mentioned she has no money....ha, wouldn't be the first time some old shut in had mega bucks hidden somewhere.

...I bet some folks are loathe to hang with you for fear of ending up all over the 'net, lol. ...

No... actually, that'd just be you Cory. The rest of us are all glory hounds.

Speaking of glory-hounds... glad to see the UFC fighters have filtered out of your vids Auggie... really good to see just yourself doing tree-work again. Seems so much more... I dunno, just honest and straightforward or something. Plus the fact that you're so very good at plain old tree work. I think everyone wood agree that that was your best vid yet. I'm still a bit of a hater with regard to the zip stuff, but I don't know... that vid was pretty awesome. My boss just bought (God knows I didn't ask) me some X-ring stuff to zip huge logs off a Sampson 3/4, so we'll see how she goes. Why do I hate it so much? Please forgive me for having been such a terrible ass in the past (If I'm not still one now :O). What's a man to do? :drink: :whine:

Ha , good one, Jed.

Btw, you are way to hard on yourself, especially on Friday nights ;)

Butch, old buddy old pal…

Hey Jed, did I ever share this video here, I don't think so.
It's unlisted. You might like it because it's pretty plain.
It wasn't directed at you either by the way LOL, it was directed at assholes. Of course, I never shared it with them....
Just me doing plain old tree work with a bit of an attitude.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NihxPPDWWDg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back