August Hunicke Videos

X by August Hunicke

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UeyKG_43izQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It really was an honor and a privilege to work with the crew.
David, August, Lawrence, Matt, and Adam. Not just to work with them, but get to know each one of 'em.
The cameo of "the guy at the chipper" was great, I would love to have Adam work for me. He is awesome on the ropes! :D:thumbup:
The last day(Friday)Adam took the day off so it was just Matt, Lawrence, and myself(David had to take August to the airport)working the dead Oak(will be on one of the "other" videos)and I was able to run the ropes for Lawrence(thanks for giving me that privilege Matt). I'm just glad I didn't kill Pfanner man. :P No seriously, I learned sooooo much from each one the guys and am grateful for the opportunity.
Oh, almost forgot, the Arbor X games on Saturday were an absolute blast! So many people showed up, shout out to Caleb De Ruiter. He came down for the games, enjoyed talking with him and getting to know him. I enjoyed seeing his excitement and enthusiasm for tree work. I sure hope there was some video/pictures taken, a lot of laughs and good times were had. :lol::thumbup:
Can't wait for the other videos..... :D:thumbup:

That one was a prototype.....he's working on getting them into production. :thumbup: :D
I'm "hoping" to get a hold of one soon..... :thumbup::blob5:

Where on Facebook, his AH page or a group tree page or whut?

A lot of work went into that vid making tree work look cool.

Them boys rig too much stuff out. Didn't seem like there where to many restrictions below. :?

I think that about a lot of the videos I see, but who knows what's really down there. Ya gotta be there to fully understand, I 'spect.

There were a lot of "targets" in the yard. I don't know all the details of what customer requested but I know he didn't want the yard "beat up"..... ;)

I'm not sure exactly why I was invited, but I sure am glad I went..... :thumbup::D

Me either, Cory. i think it may take away people's inhibitions to say things that they later wish that they hadn't said. Or is that twitter?

MB, you said AH posts regularly on FB, where so, I want to see what the excitement is about.:/:

Back