Arts Festival Crescent City July 3 & 4 ... Booth & Prints / Canvas

Stigs gota have that one, I'm sure.

You know me pretty well by now, Jerrry.
That was my first thought when I saw it.

Mario really has a way of showing just how big those trees are.
The pictures of Terri next to the trees in " Coast Redwood" does the same.

It is hard to convey the mass of those trees to people who have never seen them. Whenever I try, I always show them your book or Mario's Lost Monarch picture that hangs over my dining table.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

It is hard to convey the mass of those trees to people who have never seen them. Whenever I try, I always show them your book or Mario's Lost Monarch picture that hangs over my dining table.

I brought the Lost Monarch w/ Kiera for the arts festival in a couple days, so I've got it in my room with a few others, so it feels like my walls at home.

Back in Oregon now. Took this image on the 3rd after the first night of the art festival.

Fireworks_18mdv_1.jpg

That one is amazing....

Next year, I hope to stay through the following night of the 4th, to see the main fireworks event.

Crescent City was apparently even more busy than usual because it's been near 100, or more, in Medford, Oregon, to the west, the past couple weeks. The 65 to 70 degree coastal highs were refreshing.

From July 1st, taken from 3300 ft. to the NW

BP_Flower_1800.jpg

You make crescent city look nice. I saw your booth from the foyer but was told the show wasn't open. in retrospect I shoud've just walked in and said hi. Your photos are nice but the sexy lady seems incongruous. Fished next to the Mistasea and Spirit of America (2 f/v's in the last pic) all day yesterday. I took a couple pics too but they're potato quality

Back