Any cat rescue folks near Malvern and Swarthmore, PA?

Cats do love the outside if that has been part of their domain. Sometimes mid winter when it was really cold outside, I might have to go to my shop in the middle of the night for some reason, and it was always the case that my cat wouldn't be around, but instead outside doing whatever (could come and go through his door). The wood stove would be still warm from the earlier hours work and I'd always wonder why he didn't prefer to be underneath it in his usual place like in the afternoon, but I don't think I ever saw him inside once late at night. Outside is where the action they like is. In the morning when I got to the shop again he would usually be conked out or close around waiting for me. Everything seemed pretty much geared for night activity. Nocturnal beast....

Cats by their very nature are hunters .Even through thousands of years of being domesticated that primal urge is still within them .Now I have to qualify that and say most cats .I've seen some that were so lazy they'd sleep though a whole herd of mice eating their cat food .

Back