Animated GIFS THREE! (Not Phone Safe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Simply falling (from a standing position) to the ground can really fug you up, IME.

There was the well know punch out in an affluent Southern California beach town some years ago. Some young guys and a minor altercation in a bar where someone spilled some beer on another guy, i think unintentionally. He got followed to a party and cold cocked on the street, fell back and hit his head on the pavement and died. The guy that hit him got twenty years. A rich family couldn't buy his excuse. Some previous history of bullying didn't help.

I bet if that dufus in the gif is alive that he changes his practice of tossing sh-t at random passerbys.

I got the impression(right or wrong who knows) that the girl knew exactly what was about to happen. Hence the apprehension and desire to stop it. Situations like that scare me a bit as I can relate to that bull mentality. Just seeing red, reason is out the window, and it's time to inflict some pain. Not a good thing, must be how men start wars and shit. Stupid.

pxwp63blxgm4eos9ukii.gif

That was another crazy run.

Ha Jay, I can relate to your comment.

That pole vault girl was awesome but the slo mo gif shows the pole itself is pretty amazing, unleashing all that stored energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back