14% Off at TreeStuff Through Monday Dec. 1st!

Not FedEX but, I had a friend who worked at UPS and he said the guys bored at night would have throwing competitions from the back of trucks to the front as they loaded them.

Only hope of any correction I guess would be if the carrier is held to account and has to pay for losses.

It's slight, we'll deal with it. This may have been thrown around, wouldn't be much fun but the long box was beat pretty good and the stumper teeth had shredded the bag they were in.

You're a stand up guy, Nick!
btw, my long awaited Sequoia got here yesterday; all is well.

I had a delay getting my Stuff, TreeStuff sent an item I had on back order complementary.
Simply, the BEST in customer service :)

Your apta was bent? I'll replace it. Email me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doooood! What the heck?! I check my email and it says there is another APTA on it's way! Thank you, I know it was totally fed-ex issue and it is still useable. I did bring it home to soap check it to make sure it isn't leaking but haven't done that yet. Over the top buddy, thanks again!

No, Tree stuff but Top Notch is good too, I'm working with them at the moment too ;)

And this is why I choose Treestuff for almost everything I need for work. If only they sold Stihl saws I'd be doing everything through them

Stihl has the weird, oldfashioned idea that you shouldn't sell a product unless it is backed up by a dealer, so people can get spare parts, repairs etc.

Silly, I know.

Box showed up today in much better shape than the last one with a straight APTA and a poster of a legend I've never heard of. Thanks Nick, top shelf!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420167082603.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420167082603.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 84
Back