The Movie/TV/New Releases Thread

I don't go to the cinema much, but I want to see this one.
was really impressed back when she did it, thought it was a grand thing to do.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6-DiOyxCQQI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I was just reading about the book a couple of days ago, the movie looks ok. http://www.fishpond.com.au/Books/Tr..._campaign=AU&gclid=CJbm55CCp8ACFRMIvAodCTwAqg

6.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can't believe she doesn't wear a hat.

That end of the Earth flick looks interesting!

This was cool, Godzilla turned out to be the Good Guy!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vIu85WQTPRc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/P9tmHgJ4Fk0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I really am such a wiener. I have not watched a new release for years. I worry that I will not like it so I only watch things that I have seen and know that I enjoy. I am the worlds most boring man.

You've got nothing on me, I can assure of that! Even if you were the next most boring person after me, you'd still be in fifth place.:P:)

Cool.

I couldn't last 30 minutes trying to watch Edge Of Tomorrow, with Tom Cruise. Bleagh!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BCQJnOn0ru0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This looks interesting and kinda funny.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wZfs22E7JmI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This just started here this week, doesn't look too bad. Taken was ok, and Taken 2 so a bit like them.

He's doing Taken 3 now, might be a bit too much the same.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ez4u2jSZ7Wo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back