What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

I'd have to try that to see. I'm not a huge fan of sweet potato outside the traditional presentation. I'll get something with sweet potato cause it sounds interesting and good, then think "meh..." when I get it.
I avoided sweet potato for a looooooong time, until one day I tried sweet potato fries. Man oh man, they were gooooooood.

I like squash. Roasted acorn squash, summer squash, and the weirdo spaghetti squash... I like summer squash and onion cooked in a pan with jarred curry sauce.
So, here's the real question: When are you going to eat meat? It's high time that you learn to enjoy the smell of burning meat and put that shit in your digestive tract like a well-adjusted human being. =-P

Chili tamales with sweet peas and a salad made with iceberg lettuce, Caesar dressing, and some bacon bits. Nothing special, but it hit the spot.

I had a big glass of lemonade. There's this particular brand that I can only find at Walgreens that I've become obsessed with, sipping out of the big bottle throught the day almost every day -- so long as my fridge is stocked with it.

Casa Ramos, the local Mexican joint in Heber. Had the pork chili Verde so I could compare it to the stuff from Los Corrales. It's not as good, but was still yummy. Bartender needs shot, my margarita tasted like it had seen tequila, maybe even up close.

Weird eating at a restaurant by myself, but today's customer gave me a hondo and told me to go get a nice dinner. So I did. 20240506_201354.jpg