What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, I don't, but the fisherman do. They put out traps, catch the crabs, tear their claws off and throw them back in the sea. I think they only take one of the claws.

:lol:

I was just on the phone talking to my sister, she told my nephew he could have some peanut butter and my brain and taste buds just went: Peanut butter! and pickles! Good idea! :O

It really does taste good together! Take a bite of pickle then a bite of peanut butter. YUMMY!

Never had pickles with it, but try putting peanut butter on half of an apple with the skin removed. A tasty treat!

Peanut butter and apple IS a good combo. PB and bananas go fine as well. Mostly I only eat peanut butter on pancakes and waffles these days.

Apple smoked venison (shot last week) with nothing else but beer. Had a bunch of people over and we just picked off the grill.

We are calling it our weekly deer and beer Friday!!

Plus a ripping infirno in the fire pit. Who knew that sheetrock would burn and beer cans melt within minutes.

chicken cooked in a mushroom and oyster sause served on a bed of rice ,damn im a good cook.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I made tacos, soft and hard ones. Very good.

Natalie, loving hearing about the cravings. I loved pizza with one pregnancy! Still do, but remember having to have one while pregnant! Wonder what it is about pickles?