My ms200t...

Sad times.
I've got a mate he's 84 now, ex army, fit as a fiddle. Played very high standard rugby, then when he was too old and it hurt too much he concentrated on cricket, aged 43 or so he'd moved to the even more sedate golf. Then at 60 odd his back hurt too much and packed that in.
I asked him if he missed sport, he said he did, but that was then, you can't fight it.
I still dream that I'm playing football and wake up sad.
Anyway fire her up so the petrol lines and diaphragms don't deteriorate.

Well at least prep it for long term storage if you intend on never running her again, but, come on go cut sumthin!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The last I talked to him he was doing fine, getting used to his prosthetic leg. I need to give him a call...

Hows your overall fitness, have you been exercising more to take up the slack of no tree work?

Tree work usually gives a guy a bit more exercise than he would willingly give himself at the gym;)

There are guys I used to play football with who still play, albeit in "senior games" they're salesman or managers.
I cannot risk any of that stuff, I've got too much riding on his particular machine keeping going for a few more years to risk it in weekend warrior stuff.

Good point, Mick. It's really fortunate to remain healthy enough to continue the work. Tree work seems a different walk of life, I mean there are the people that do it, and the ones that don't. I suppose that there is that with a number of professions, like deep sea working divers. Wise or not, it's kind of a special club, and it takes some time to become a full member.

Me too, the saddle. Lord knows what became of the first rope.

I sell anything I dont use, just me though

I had a brand new never used 200T and 200 rear handle I sold on Ebay a couple months ago..$1500 for the T and $1100 for rear handle ;) ;) ;)

Back