Weird bucks

I just aint right in the head. Every time I see this thread title pop up, my head goes to this......

Elliot the unicorn (unihorn) deer.

I think the same thing too! I have to suppress the urge to find a pic of a deer with an upside down antler or something, but this isn't really the place for that. I still want to though :^D

Run for your life!

Oh, how many times a day?
this is part of what makes this job what it is, nothing quite like having to run for your life at random points during any random work day

hats off to the timber fallers, as much as I want to give it a go, I don't think I'm quite up for the steep hills and massive amounts of brush to walk through while carrying a big saw all day

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey y’all, been in a small hiatus, I’ve been kinda working three jobs in too on getting my butt kicked in the woods. Shipping selling shirts, working on a power point which I hate and don’t think I deserve, and cutting them hawgs. Today was the last day of double jacking with a fella named Dustin. Boy he was a good guy to cut with and we really got to know each other overs these past few days. I got a clip of a pretty cool double limb lock jack tree. I’ll post it in a second.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Haha most days I feel spry, this tree was a pain of the butt. The first tree that fell had a big seem and it had rot up until about 40 or 50 ft. Pure junk so not a lot of scale in this for the thine it took. So far I’ve been able to make over 20 bushel for a week. Makes a guy feel like he won the lottery.

Hey Matthew,
I just saw a Facebook page stole one of Katelyn’s Instagram images. They have an AI answering comments in Katelyn’s voice. It is the scariest thing! The page is called “Wood Worker Pro”.
Example:
Gotta love a 461!!
I’ve seen your photos on the Baileys Catalog. I started running 46 series when the 046 Mag came out in 1996, put my 1982 032AV in temporary retirement! I currently run a 461, great powerhead!
The AI replied:

“That's awesome to hear! The 461 is a powerhouse for sure. The evolution from the 032AV to the 461 is quite a journey. How has your experience been with the transition?”

I tried reporting to Facebook. They won’t act unless notified by the owner of the intellectual property.

Keep up the good work Matthew and don’t let the bastards grind you down!

IMG_7851.jpeg

Last edited:
Back