Treelooker in the house.

Old Monkey

Treehouser
Guy Meilleur/Treelooker is here in Boise giving lectures at our horticultural expo. I got to meet a Tree Houser and get CEUs for it. Oh and I learned some stuff too. I'd post more but he's taking now and that would be rude of me.

Guy Meilleur/Treelooker is here in Boise giving lectures at our horticultural expo. I got to meet a Tree Houser and get CEUs for it. Oh and I learned some stuff too. I'd post more but he's taking now and that would be rude of me.

So that's what you were up to--looked like you were nodding off, or convulsing from information overload.

strip joint haha way too tame for me; watching wimmin play tennis in oz right now. they are hot, literally!

Guy was here in HK just a few weeks ago. It was really good to spend some time with him, looking at trees and hanging out.

IMG_7277[1].jpg IMG_7268[1].jpg IMG_7274[1].jpg
Maybe, but I have always enjoyed my stopovers :)
And I enjoyed mine. yesterday i hung out with the Ascending the Giants guys as they measured this monster bur oak. i think they sold the owners on pruning and a lightning system on a future visit. Darin you oughta reach out to them, as they were looking for a local treedude to join in but i did not have your contact info to pass along.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had a daughter and dad lunch to attend at my kid's school. I would love to climb that tree. Albeit a little warmer than now.

I'd sure like to hear Guy give a lecture. Too cool, Darin! BTW, your little girl is the spittin' image of her Dad, only mo' betta LOL! Whatta cutey!

Back