• Hey Guest,
    Just a heads up, The Tree House will be unavailable for about 10-15 minutes starting at 5pm CST tonight. This is just a super quick maintenance period.

Thanks!
    Brandon

Tree felling vids

Marc-Antoine

TreeHouser
Who would continue to argue just about the tree after being volontarly send in such a fall. Never mind the water, he could very well have been killed if it was for real. I think this fact should tend to upset him a little more and change the subject of the conversation.

edit : for real, I mean " non staged"

Last edited:

cory

Tree House enthusiast
Yes I figure it was staged but even knowing that, I still get a kick out if it, it is so ridiculous

Trains

Firewood Hack, wanna be tree climber
Flushcut, that is just awesome, I wished it had better sound quality to make the subwoofer work, but still, the sound is just wonderful.

my youngest daughter and I have this as our favorite sound, its the eastside early guiltyoftreeson vid.

37.30 is a good sound, others as well, but there is music over a bit of it.
Love the young lad Silas when he gets a go on the larger saws too :) hehe 15.40 ish.

Would love to have a go at that, if I ever had the opportunity to travel over the pond to the states, I want to spend a few days with my girls doing that course.