The Official Random Video Thread!

Phuk everyone associated with the daily wire. That clip was exactly the time between two ad reads. Everybody associated with Ben Shapiro becomes a shill, even Jordan Peterson. Their content mearly exists to fill the space between commercials.

If a pregnant woman wants to say she's not a mother, fine, I'm not arguing with a pregnant lady.

Bunch of moralizing pencilnecked geeks. I'm not down for the frothing left dictating my vocabulary into word salad, either, but do they have to have such punch-able faces? Everytime I hear that whiny voice of Shapiro, I feel like giving a swirly, maybe even taxing a little lunch money.

Phuk everyone associated with the daily wire. That clip was exactly the time between two ad reads. Everybody associated with Ben Shapiro becomes a shill, even Jordan Peterson. Their content mearly exists to fill the space between commercials.

If a pregnant woman wants to say she's not a mother, fine, I'm not arguing with a pregnant lady.

Bunch of moralizing pencilnecked geeks. I'm not down for the frothing left dictating my vocabulary into word salad, either, but do they have to have such punch-able faces? Everytime I hear that whiny voice of Shapiro, I feel like giving a swirly, maybe even taxing a little lunch money.
That's not what he was arguing against. He was arguing against transgender men saying they can get pregnant and be "mothers," which is simply outrageous and sends the wrong message to the world. Only people born as woman can obviously get pregnant and that lady was arguing that men can also get pregnant. It's ridiculousness.

EDIT: There's also commercials during my content unless you pay for the YouTube Premium subscription, and even with the Premium, I get a cut of your subscription payment when you watch one of my videos, but I don't think I'm a shill. It's just how the AdSense program works.​

Last edited:
View from the top of Manaslu, an 8,000 meter peak...

High altitude drama at a crevasse...

Challenging rocks on Ama Dablam, another 8k meter peak...

Last edited:

Volunteers enlist camels to save Joshua trees in Mojave desert​

Some questionable quotes from the video:
"The goal is to plant 4,000 trees in four years." If I recall correctly, Stig is planting 1,000 a day!
"If just one tree survives, we'll consider it a success." Um, no. That's a dismal failure.

Volunteers enlist camels to save Joshua trees in Mojave desert​

Some questionable quotes from the video:
"The goal is to plant 4,000 trees in four years." If I recall correctly, Stig is planting 1,000 a day!
"If just one tree survives, we'll consider it a success." Um, no. That's a dismal failure.

They should and probably will have a better survival rate than that. Good rain year this year. And desert plants are tenacious as hell. Since they grow in it.

Back