The Official Random Video Thread!

Regarding the girl hanging off the power line, that was fully insane, but I have a Q- she said her arm was torn mostly off but she didn't bleed out from it because the wound was cauterized "when (she) was electrocuted" by the power line.

Why would she get electrocuted when hanging from the line when she wasn't grounded? And if she was being 'electrocuted' thus cauterizing the arm wound, why wouldn't she continue to be electrocuted and die as a result?

Regarding the girl hanging off the power line, that was fully insane, but I have a Q- she said her arm was torn mostly off but she didn't bleed out from it because the wound was cauterized "when (she) was electrocuted" by the power line.

Why would she get electrocuted when hanging from the line when she wasn't grounded? And if she was being 'electrocuted' thus cauterizing the arm wound, why wouldn't she continue to be electrocuted and die as a result?
Powerlines have so much electricity flowing through them that even getting close to them could send an arc out. Also, touching a power line without being grounded can still seriously harm or kill someone. I'm not entirely sure how she survived. Probably because she wasn't grounded. It's confusing, I get that.

There are only two wires on the pole. The top wire is hot while the lower wire, where she was hanging, is neutral. I suspect she hit both wires while flying through the air. Her arm hit the upper hot wire and her leg caught the neutral. Luckily. if you can call it that, it was a momentary contact; enough to burn the arm but not long enough to kill her. Purely speculation on my part.

Here's a random one for yall. Ron is one of my daughters favorite youtubers, she has a few, but for whatever reason, when asked what she wants to watch, it's often this guy and his model trains.

Everything my daughter watches is educational, very little of it is animated. She's never watched paw patrol, SpongeBob, or any of the other inane garbage they broadcast into tiny brains.

She watches some stuff many parents wouldn't allow, like Donut Operator's police shooting breakdowns, she adores PoPo Medic's short documentaries, Angry Cops' ranting at the world, and the Fat Electrician's "unhinged ted-talks". We get our cute and fluffy in the real world, not spoon fed pink candy floss ment to melt her brain.

Here in a bit, when she's awake and bouncing around like a ping pong ball in a tile bathroom, I'll ask what she wants to watch
Then maybe I can finish my Conan book in peace...

@Mellow My last shot at elucidation

Back