Terex TSL200 Compact Track Loader

lumberjack

Young man on the go
Here's the newest machine we've got in stock. It's an interesting contender between a mini skid and a full size track loader with low turf damage qualities like a compact wheel loader (Gehl/Avant). I'm waiting for the BMG to get in stock and we'll get on some work videos! I may also shoot a comparison video between it and my full sized track loader.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vFllEALQmTA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/G-G0EaQ7gcQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gary. My guess is that it could pick up much more, if pushed. I can't tell that well from here, but I guess my 2500 pound machine could carefully handle those logs, crosswise. I bet that is sorta child's play. When you're really maxed out, you have to go slower. Max capacity is at just sort of tipping when picking up and driving forward at the same time, especially uphill.

How are those turf take on slopes? They look great on flat lawn. My lugged track would destroy the lawn spinning around without care.

Around 6:05 with the log straight out, where he's doing a wheelie and going forward looks close to maxed out.

That looks sweet!

Weight?

Weighs in around 3200#. I'm wondering about slope and cross slope travel as well. Especially on wet dew covered lawns. How easy is it to change out the tracks. If you were to only have one machine, you would want to be able to put on a more aggressive track when needed. I think the green tracks wouldn't do so well in muddy conditions, but I could be wrong. Nice little machine. I just noticed one when I drove past a local rental company Friday. I'll stop in and give it a closer look. Carl you might of sold it to them.

It weighs 3300lbs, lifts ~27" higher than a Boxer 500 series.

Tipping up like that is the max, although carrying it sideways greatly increases what you can lift. I'm also looking into adding counterweight, it's far stronger in the arms than it has weight in the rear.

Weighs in around 3200#. I'm wondering about slope and cross slope travel as well. Especially on wet dew covered lawns. How easy is it to change out the tracks. If you were to only have one machine, you would want to be able to put on a more aggressive track when needed. I think the green tracks wouldn't do so well in muddy conditions, but I could be wrong. Nice little machine. I just noticed one when I drove past a local rental company Friday. I'll stop in and give it a closer look. Carl you might of sold it to them.

The hill in the third part of the video was steep (relative) for a loader to work on. The machine never slid sideways, but I did have to pick my routes. The smooth tracks do reduce traction on most terrain, but that's the point of it eh?

My theory is buy the green tracks with the machine, then buy aftermarket tracks for ~$2k. Changing them should be straight forward with only one set of lugs and their relatively small size. I have a much larger track loader for heavy work so as of this point it is of little concern for me to pursue further. If I have a job that requires such, the plan is already in place. For the average buyer of such a machine, I think two sets of tracks could be very smart for diversity, just like another attachment. I can also include the set of aftermarket tracks with the purchase/financing.

I didn't sell them the machine, this one is my first.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u-dIyd5PrGs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back