Stihl ms150 tc

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vgPLzCf3yI8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Interesting bar...much like Willard and Stig were discussing recently. Saw looks like a wannabe 192T...which may not bode well :).

Sounds as the saw has problems with fuel delivery in that position, perhaps.
But upside down with a top handle saw?????

I like those small tapered bars for trim saw/bucket work, you can really whip the tip in and out of crotches. I have one on my small Zenoah, some were marketed with the tapered bar on them.

Info straight from stihl Sept 13 2011

In the chain saw segment, STIHL presented six new products for the new season. The compact, lightweight MS 150 C-E chain saw scales only 2.8 kilograms and is suitable for the crafts and trades, fruit growers and gardeners as well as demanding private users for woodworking projects, tending trellis fruit trees or cutting firewood. The top handle version, the STIHL MS 150 TC-E, simplifies cutting for professional tree surgeons. In addition to the gasoline chain saws, the company is launching four new electric models: The STIHL MSE 150 C-Q and MSE 170 C-Q have been developed for serious DIY users for jobs around the house and garden. The more powerful models in the same series, i.e. the MSE 190 C and MSE 210 C, are designed to meet the demands of professionals in construction and finishing, carpenters' shops, the refurbishment trade and in agricul-ture.

The TC is listed at 2.6 kg = 5.73201 lb.

The rear handle is 2.8kg

I'm betting a smaller :what: version of the 192 is all it is. Just trying to find a IPL to confirm.

For real that's what I was thinking. Everyone has thrown stones at the 192 for years now. Now stihl offers a saw with even less capability and folks are all sorts of interested. I say keep a real climbing saw on one hip and a handsaw on the other. Especially when we talk pruning.

Back