Regarding Covid

Lilly is doing fine. Walked right through it. My symptoms showed up this morning. Felt grouchy yesterday so I knew it was coming.
Been through our house at least 3 varients prior. So body is doing it's evolved job. I am sure my vitamin and Rx regime is helping as well. No working on my truck today. Going into hybernation mode.
Katy and Levi, no symptoms.

Hows things on your end Scott and Gerry?

Not good:

Last edited:
First day since Lilly's test I am out of the house
avoiding folks. Levi had to make his driving school appointment and tag, I was it. We took his truck for it's maiden voyage out of town. Ran great. No issues. He got his slip for completion and ready for his driving test.
I got the bug next. Levi skipped it. I played Rip Van Winkle through the weekend to get through the nasty of the bug. Still congested, but better.

Last edited:

Thoughts?

The article is logical, and does a good job putting people who had Covid and still suffer long after infection is gone into effective categories based on their type of issues. There are a lot of other factors as well, which need to be added/analyzed before any type of hypothesis can be made. The video clip of Fauci at the beginning is a lot of Big Pharma white noise that should be ignored.

Hmmm; could almost go in Murph's Conspiracy Theory thread, if your thoughts lean that way....

Here is the kind of shit that pisses me off. Not only do they run ads on TV and radio directed at youth. They set up a vaccine station at the little kids play ground run by the County. Then this. Personally addressed to my 14 year old. FU UC Davis and the Gov Newsom too. Propaganda bullshit. Send it to us parents, fine. Leave the decision to us. Underage Youth. Hell no!!.
My kids are also out of 4H due to other crap locally and regionally. We are showing independant this year.
20220812_135219.jpg 20220812_135206.jpg

CurSedVoyce, are you kidding, they are still pushing that crap? WOW, that makes me sick. Do not let your kids get that vaccine. Have you read any of the information how it is affecting some young women's periods? Affecting young men's hearts? That vaccine is going to leave its mark on peoples health in the coming years. Best decision I ever made was not to get it.

There, I said it.

CurSedVoyce, are you kidding, they are still pushing that crap? WOW, that makes me sick. Do not let your kids get that vaccine. Have you read any of the information how it is affecting some young women's periods? Affecting young men's hearts? That vaccine is going to leave its mark on peoples health in the coming years. Best decision I ever made was not to get it.

There, I said it.
Say more about what it says, if you will.

Preferably backed up by facts.

The Pfizer exec admitting they didn’t test the virus to see if it prevented transmission, isn’t that enough Stig?

I don’t necessarily believe there is a global conspiracy but there was something definitely not right about the whole situation. Politicians are never ones to let a good crisis go to waste.

Last edited:
Back