Norwegian reeve

MatthewMMeckley

TreeHouser
Did a job a few weeks ago in North Lake Tahoe. I believe a white fir that they decided to build around. I didn’t take many photos of the setup just small video clips. I was awarded the job and assembled a top notch team. Myself, Lawrence Schultz, and my partner Katelyn Johnson. We calculated forces and weights of pieces once the high line came into play. I couldn’t believe the setup and production time. I bid it for two full days, tree was just about done by the first day. I hope I can share footage of it soon.

Attachments

• 62D27441-CA4B-43D6-A65D-76322A13009A.jpeg
    62D27441-CA4B-43D6-A65D-76322A13009A.jpeg
    195.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 0EB096E5-E358-4BD2-A212-38F8490D59C5.jpeg
    0EB096E5-E358-4BD2-A212-38F8490D59C5.jpeg
    239 KB · Views: 33
Did a job a few weeks ago in North Lake Tahoe. I believe a white fir that they decided to build around. I didn’t take many photos of the setup just small video clips. I was awarded the job and assembled a top notch team. Myself, Lawrence Schultz, and my partner Katelyn Johnson. We calculated forces and weights of pieces once the high line came into play. I couldn’t believe the setup and production time. I bid it for two full days, tree was just about done by the first day. I hope I can share footage of it soon.
I did a job like that once. I had to lift the pieces up to the Highline run it down to the other end of the Highline and then lower it. I really couldn’t make slack in the highline so I worked out a CMI double whip tackle Mc Giver thing to lower the branches. It didn’t work all that great. Got the job done tho
I really admire the loggers with their carriages that can lift and lower on a highline. Would be sweet to have something like a carriage that was light enough for urban tree work.
Nice job! I look forward to any videos that you may post

Back