looking to hire sales person

Porkbrick

TreeHouser
the company i work for (nature first tree care) is looking to hire a sales person to work out of the san jose area. i thought id post it here and see if any of yall are interested or know someone. here is the description as given to me;

LANDSCAPE AND TREE CARE SALES

Do you like to sell? Are you good at it? Do you have a successful sales track record? If so, we’d like you to consider growing sales for Nature First Tree Care in the Hwy. 280 corridor from Los Gatos to Woodside. Nature First does tree pruning and removals for high-end residential properties and homeowner’s associations.

An arborist certification would be a plus, but it’s not necessary since we’ll teach you about our customer service values and fine pruning techniques. We have a sizeable existing client base and our customer loyalty return rate is exceptional. If you have any background in estimating tree work - that would be a plus too, but you really only need to find qualified clients; our Certified Arborists will close the sale.

Nature First is green-certified with an A+ Better Business Bureau rating. Compensation is draw against commission. Mileage paid. Call Dick Scoppettone at 831 462-8233 for further information and visit our website at www.naturefirst.net

A lead generator? That's a tough gig for an outsider. It's all about who you know, not what you know. One of the guys I work for gets tons of high dollar work for high dollar clients and it's all about networking and hob knobbing amongst the elite. Either you're in or you're an outsider.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
true that. our owner/salesman is a premo hob knobber. most of our big clients in that area have come from knowing the right landscape people and such.

Back