Looking for a video, help!

flushcut

TreeHouser
I am looking for a video in which they were rigging a massive piece. I believe it's a an Aussie video. They had a 3 or 4 inch rigging line. It was all for academic testing and not a real job. It showed when the piece hit the rigging it even shook the neighboring trees. Clear as mud? Thanks!

It was a British guy who lives out in Oz. Joe Harris. The dude who also used to demo the spiderjack videos.

I remember watching it as it was for demo purposes. Yet the irony being loads of people were calling them out asking WTF did they expect to happen

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That is the one. Does anybody have a link? I can't find it anywhere.

I searched Joe Harris’s YouTube account and no joy.

I seem to think it was in conjunction with an Ozzie Arb supplier. Other than that my memory is a bit hazy.

I know Joe Harris...I've put a post on the Arboriculture and Tree Climbing Tasmania FB page, see if it surfaces.

Answer came back check Sherbrooke Tree Service youtube so yeah, Fiddler got it right...

I think I know the one you’re referring to but have no idea how to find it. It was setup as a demo for something but the rope failed if I remember right

Back