Lil slow on the uptake but I just noticed the TreeStuff logo is gone from the 'banner/header'

TreeStuff is no longer a company. They were bought out by Sherrill several years ago. TreeStuff was a sponsor here because they were not Sherrill, they were a small independent company providing exceptional service to our industry. This is no longer the case, and hasn't been for several years. Personally I am glad to see the banner gone. There are a couple other newer tree supply companies doing what TreeStuff used to do before they were swallowed up by the massive corporate industry, and they would be a great fit here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
TreeStuff is no longer a company....they were a small independent company providing exceptional service to our industry. This is no longer the case, and hasn't been for several years.

Hmm, I texted Nick Bonner at TreeStuff on Friday re Senas and he kindly called me and held my hand through the process and gave me a huge discount on the order.

#impressed

Yup Wesspur and Arbsession are good

In the biz since '77, I've ordered gear from loads of places, back in the day, the first one was American Arborist in PA

Back