How'd it go today?

I soaked my clothes in sweat today grinding stumps with a grinder that went dull. Putting in 3 days later this week down by Philly. Going to be close to 100 and high humidity. I am not thrilled about that.

I bought a $20 patio umbrella that I am going to mount to my stumper. It is fairly light 7 lbs or so. I really don't like cooking in the sun but with the new machine it is more profitable over my 252.

Yanking on it while stuck? How are the mounts? Zenoah? Something tells me I may have never seen such a beast?

Zenoah is an old brand, now owned by Husqvarna. Maybe you know Redmax, that is Zenoah in disguise. My priest friend is hard on his equipment. The job on his saws before this one on his big Husk, a broken flywheel. The mounts on the Zenoah are good, but if you twist the handle a lot trhe boot gets tweaked a bit too.....might have been yanking. I think it added up. Bugger to find the source of the air leak, but glad I did, as I was headed for the crank seals when the boot fell apart. Runs good now!

Sweet day so far, saw this on my way to todays job.... Strange and cool at the same time!
sa8ydyqu.jpg

I could probably find that in Olympia, Joel. I don't know that I've see it, but I bet I could find it. I've seen a knit 'sweater' on a light pole in Portland, where the city motto is "Keep Portland Weird!".

I love that tree ... I laugh every time I see it. Laughing is good :0

Found out a little tid bit today.. I won a drawing, $1000.00 shopping spree at our Coast to Coast Hardware that is also our Stihl/Husky dealer. Hmmmm I need to make a list. I also need to know if it is just store items or stuff I can order :D

Wow and I thought I was having a good day. Congrats!

Killed numerous smallish trees today a couple of birch clumps and two smallish firs

Sweet day so far, saw this on my way to todays job.... Strange and cool at the same time!
sa8ydyqu.jpg

It's called 'Yarn Bombing' bit of a craze, they've wrapped all the light poles and trees in St. George's over here...it's very colourful, and certainly gives you something to look at.

I think it started in the UK, I saw something on the telly about yarn bombing a library over there, handrails doorknobs stuff like that.

Potting up irises today, someone discovered I was a horticulturist in a former life...

Stopped by the hardware store and picked up my paperwork for my winnings to be notarized so the taxes can be paid.
I talked with the owner of the store and he said I can order stuff if I want.... :D
I am having him check into if he can order Toro Dingo TX413 rubber trax first. I figure something for each kid. Some bar oil and some 50:1 oil as well.
I know, boring. Some probably thought I would order a 461 or something.. :lol:

Back